Title: REFORM- Reinforcing Educator's Competences for Councelling and Motivation
Number: N°: 2018-1-BG01-KA201-047903
Programme: ERASMUS+; KA2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices; Strategic Partnerships for School Education
Period: 01.10.2018 – 30.09.2020
119 Secondary School "Academician Mihail Arnaudov", Bulgaria; Coordinator
OLYMPIAKI EPAIDEFTIKI KAI SYMVOULEFTIKI EPE, Greece;
Know and Can, Bulgaria;
DANMAR COMPUTERS LLC, Poland;
Agrupamento de Escolas José Estevão, Portugal;
NSPECTORATUL SCOLAR JUDETEAN ARGES, Romania
The REFORM project aims to provide educators with new professional skills and knowledge so they increase their qualifications by delivering career counselling. Rather than rely on traditional and unified scattered educational methods and tools, partners aim to provide a new integrated learning methodology with tools and methods for career counselling. Educators will be stimulated in terms of the development of their own training strategies and ideas for career counselling focusing on the concrete needs of their students rather than using already prepared tools which are general and not particular.
· To collect learning and teaching methodologies and pedagogical approaches in the sphere of career guidance at schools (CC box)
· To test, adapt and implement innovative practices that can provide knowledge, skills and competences (attitudes) professionals will need in their work as career advisors
· To develop an integrated learning methodology with tools and methods that ensures motivation, coaching and support for career counselling
· To train professionals new IT and professional skills and knowledge on career guidance so they increase their qualifications and foster quality improvement
· To improve the social, digital, personal and methodological competences of educators
· To equip educators with tools to enhance their capability to support students while enrolled in education, trainings or labour market
· To build a network of educators to cooperate and exchange good practices.
1. A Collection of learning and teaching methodologies and pedagogical approaches in the sphere of career counselling at schools (CC-Box),
2. an integrated learning methodology with tools and methods that ensures motivation, coaching and support for career counseling,
3. an e-plaftorm for career guidance (E-CC-Box).
4. An international training on career counselling and for using the E-CC-Box for 28 educators.
5. A multiplier event in each partner country.
Follow REFORM on facebook!
© - Ολυμπιακή Εκπαιδευτική και Συμβουλευτική ΕΠΕ