The Erasmus+ project DIGITAL GURU intends to provide SMEs, employers and HR managers with innovative methods for an effective workplace learning management.
The specific project aims are to:
- Improve the conditions of effective workplace learning, including voluntary engagement, extensive contact, study time, and sustained formal and informal opportunities for acquiring and improving skills
- Improve digital and literacy skills of low-qualified adults
- Extend the supply of high-quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of low-qualified adults to enhance their literacy and digital competences
- Progress towards higher qualifications
- Attract adults who would not participate in other forms of learning
- Improve job satisfaction on low-qualified positions
- Reach people who are not normally involved in continuous education or training
- Promote Education and Culture in Lifelong Learning to raise shared values, especially at the European Year of Culture Heritage.
The main target groups of the DIGITAL GURU project are
• Employers and
• HR Managers
who usually offer training to workers in Elementary Occupations.
Project website: www.digitalguruproject.eu
Educational platform: https://lab.digitalguruproject.eu/
© - Ολυμπιακή Εκπαιδευτική και Συμβουλευτική ΕΠΕ